Greater Reading Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Non-profit Organizations
The Greater Reading Chamber of Commerce & Industry is the largest business organization in the region and serves as a catalyst for economic growth. We are here to help both small and large businesses. We do this by:
Building networks, not just networking! Building networks offers you and your employees access to potential customers, vendors and advisors.
Advocating to help shape a pro-business public policy. Our efforts are focused on the Small Business view of issues that impact your business investment.
Empowering your growth by providing the resources to help the operations of your business.
Whom to Contact
- Ellen AlbrightCommunications CoordinatorPhone: (610) 898-7776Fax: (610) 376-4135
- Danielle AntosDirector of Marketing & CommunicationsPhone: (610) 898-7780Fax: (610) 376-4135
- Jennifer BrennanDirector, Membership ServicesPhone: (610) 898-7785Fax: (610) 376-4135
- Mark DolinskiDirector of Business ServicesPhone: (610) 898-8386Fax: (610) 376-4135
- Ed GundersenControllerPhone: (610) 898-7775Fax: (610) 376-4135
- Bethany KirknerDirector of EventsPhone: (610) 898-7779Fax: (610) 376-4135
- Gail LandisVice President, Government & Community RelationsPhone: (610) 898-7773Fax: (610) 376-4135
- Anna LisaMember Services RepresentativePhone: (610) 376-6766
- Karen MarsdalePresident & CEOPhone: (610) 898-7772Fax: (610) 376-4135
- Teresa McCannManager of Operations & TechnologyPhone: (610) 898-7777Fax: (610) 376-4135
- Kimberly MuskoMember Services ManagerPhone: (610) 898-7778Fax: (610) 376-4135
- Trinity ZapponeCustomer Service RepresentativePhone: (610) 898-7774Fax: (610) 376-4135