Berks Hypnosis and Counseling Services, LLC
If you are searching for an empathetic professional willing to listen and help you make a change, either small or large, please read on. I am a doctoral-level licensed professional counselor who has been in private practice for more than 20 years. I specialize in hypnosis and hypnotherapy but also practice a wide range of counseling and therapeutic techniques.Don't be scared off by images of hypnotism you have seen on TV. I prefer to work from a private pay, diagnosis-free, approach but can provide a receipt should you want to pursue insurance reimbursement for services rendered.
I specialize in helping people through hypnotherapy. I have had a tremendous amount of success in treating chronic pain, anxiety, depression, substance use, sexual dysfunction, smoking cessation, eating disorders, and many other issues. If you want change or relief, I believe I can help. Don't wait another minute. Call.
I am available at your home or office via our premium concierge level services. Our main office is across from Gage Personnel on Reading Avenue (697) in West Reading. We also have offices in Shoemakersville and Delaware Water Gap.
I have assembled a team of empathic, caring professional counselors and therapists. Visit our website for their information.
- Coaching Services: Life and Executive Coaching—Reach Your Optimal Performance and Fullest Potential
- Concierge Services: We do house calls!
- Consulting Services and Professional Trainings
- Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy: Don't settle for a hypnotist without graduate school training and a professional license.
- Counseling and Psychotherapy for individuals, families, couples, and groups
Whom to Contact
- David ArenaOwner
At the corner of South 7th and Reading Avenues, just a block off of Penn Ave. Their is a small parking lot and on the street parking. Across from Gage Personnel and VF Outlets.