Lessons In Leadership II
is designed to teach emerging leaders and managers the advanced skills needed to be a successful leader in today's fast-paced corporate world. The program is highly interactive, thought-provoking, and based on the skills needed by leaders today. The program is designed and facilitated by Shawn Doyle, CSP - a nationally known book author, speaker consultant, and contributing writer to The Huffington Post
and other large national websites.
Topics included in this program:
...and much more!
- Listening Power for Leaders
- Coaching for Improved Performance
- Counseling for Correction
- Advance Communication Skills and Influence
- Creating and Building a High Performance Culture
- Advanced Time Management for Leaders
- The 5 Dysfunction of a Team
- Strategic Thinking and Planning for Leaders