Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint Fall 2017 (Morning)Name: Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint Fall 2017 (Morning)Date: November 6, 2017Time: 8:00 AM - 10:30 AM ESTRegistration: Online registration for this event has been closed, please call 610.376.6766 to register.Event Description:Grow Your Own.
Learn how to produce professional, informative and eye-catching presentations using Microsoft Power Point.
It is recommended that the student begins their project as the practice example you will work with in this course.
Advanced Power Point covers the following:
- Manage your files in the Backstage view
- Automatically save versions of presentations
- Organize your slides into sections
- Learn how to use the Slide Master slide
- Merge and compare presentations
- Work with separate PowerPoint presentation files in different windows
- Embed, edit, and play a video in your presentation
- Trim an audio or video clip
- New SmartArt graphic picture layouts
- And many more!