American Cancer Society Berks County Unit
- Social Service Organizations
The American Cancer Society is the nationwide, community-based, voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy, and service.
Whom to Contact
- Barb BieberCommunity Manager, Relay For Life
- Gina HagyMission Delivery Specialist
- Dee MathisSr. Representative, Community Engagement
- Amy MillerSenior Community Manager, Relay For Life
Going North on 5th Street pass the Fairgrounds Mall to the light at Burger King. Turn right onto Bellevue Avenue and then right on Noble St. to park. Entrance is on Bellevue Ave.